All About the Selfie
- What’s a selfie?
- A selfie is a photo taken with the subject (you) holding the camera or phone. Check out examples below from some of our great local vendors.
- Why does Lucky’s Market want a selfie instead of a professional photo for vendor profiles and in-store signage?
- Here at Lucky’s Market we like to bring approachability to everything we do. Part of our mission is to be a place where anyone and everyone feels welcome. With that in mind we like to make sure that we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We want your help in making sure that even local signage is approachable for customers and doing that means that we want fun photos to be the center of our campaign. Selfies are a type of photo that most everyone can relate to and the resulting image and signage is fun and lighthearted.
- But can’t I just send in a professional photo?
- We’d really prefer that you just take a minute or two and snapped a quick selfie instead.
Want to be a part of Lucky’s Rewards?
- Lucky’s Rewards SavingsDeals :: Supplier coupons (Register HERE to upload a coupon). Updated every two weeks.
- Rewards :: “Punch Card Offers” Example :: Buy 10 sandwiches, get one free. The app tracks your purchases and notifies you when a Reward is available.
- Points :: Every $1 spent at Lucky’s Market equals 1 point. For every 100 points you compile, you get a $5 off coupon served up in the app.
- Weekly Ads :: All items featured in our sales flyer are listed here, though you are not required to use the app to receive these prices.
We are always looking for supplier partnerships to help us provide the best experience for customers through the app. If you would like more information, please reach out to: SupplierRewards@luckysmarket.com