- 1 box Lucky’s Market Pancake Mix
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup of milk (any percentage of fat content)
- 1 tbsp of mild oil, like vegetable, sunflower seed or canola
- Lucky’s Market Maple Syrup
- 1 lb of Lucky’s Market Original Bacon
Make pancake mix as directed on box. Pro tip: Mix in a protein shaker bottle so you have a spout to pour pancake mix. Fry bacon on griddle until fully cooked, then remove from pan. Pour a straight line of pancake batter about half the size (lengthwise) of the bacon strip. Then lay down a piece of cooked bacon into the wet pancake batter. Pour pancake mix over the top of the bacon, sandwiching the bacon between two layers of pancake batter. Let cook until pancake batter is not wet, then flip. Repeat until you’ve used all bacon strips. Serve with maple syrup.