- 2 shots good quality tequila
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 6 ounces tomato juice or tomato-vegetable juice cocktail
- Hot Sauce
- Black Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons olive juice
- Large Spanish pimiento stuffed olives, for garnish
- Spicy pickled beans, for garnish
- 1/4 seedless cucumber cut into sticks, for garnish
- Combine tequila, lime juice, tomato juice, hot sauce and some pepper, to taste, and olive juice in a cocktail shaker and shake to combine.
- Pour over ice and garnish with olives, beans and cucumbers.