- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lb shell-on and deveined shrimp
- 1/2 lb clams
- 1/2 lb mussels, scrubbed an bearded
- 8 oz small red potatoes
- 1 ear fresh corn, shucked and cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup beer or white wine
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Melted butter, for dipping
- Lemon wedges
Par-boil the potatoes and corns until they are cooked. Drained and set aside.
Heat up a cast-iron skillet on stovetop. Add the melted butter and sauté the garlic. Add the shrimp, clams, mussels, red potatoes and corns. Add the beer or white wine, Cajun seasoning and ground black pepper. Turn the heat to low, cover the skillet and cook for about 10 minutes, or until all the shellfish are cooked. Add the parsley, stir to combine well. Serve the clambake immediately with melted butter and lemon wedges.