- 2 1/2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of sugar substitute
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of orange extract
- Dash of sea salt
- Candied lemon rind
- Boil the heavy cream and sugar substitute for 6 minutes, stirring to make sure the mixture does not boil over.
- Take the cream mixture off the stove and add the citrus juice, orange extract, and sea salt and mix well.
- Pour the keto posset into ramekins.
- Chill for at least 6 hours to allow mixture to fully set.
- Top with candied lemon rind