4 – boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 – lemon cut into wedges
Salt and pepper to taste
Garlic salt and herbs of choice
Instead of lemon use any marinade or sauce of choice
1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F
2. Rub olive oil in the bottom of a baking dish and on one side of parchment paper
3. For basic baked chicken rub it with olive oil, sprinkle it with salt and pepper, and drizzle lemon across the breasts.
4. Place the chicken breasts in baking dish. Cover with parchment paper, olive oil side down. Make sure chicken is completely covered.
5. Bake chicken until it is opaque, which is usually when a meat thermometer reaches 165 degrees F . Cook time will be approximately 30 to 40 minutes.