- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon Extract
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs large, beaten
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter softened
- Yellow Food Coloring optional
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 1/4 cups of GF 1-to-1 Baking Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- pinch Salt
- 1/4-1/2 cup Powdered Sugar set aside for dipping cookies
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl combine all wet ingredients together until well combined. Use as much yellow food coloring as you desire (or none at all).
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients except for the powdered sugar together until well combined.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir until completely combined and a smooth dough forms.
- Roll dough into golf ball-sized balls and then roll them into a small bowl filled with the powdered sugar. Coat each ball on all sides with the powdered sugar.
- Place the cookie dough balls on a parchment paper lined baking sheet 2-3 inches apart and bake for 8-12 minutes or until the cookies are crinkled on the tops.
- Remove from the oven to cool briefly on the cookie sheet before carefully being moved to a cooling rack to finish cooling. Enjoy!
* We found this recipe on the Bob Red Mills blog!