Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
1 baguette, cut into 1/2-inch slices
2 (5-inch) wheels brie or camembert cheese, at room temperature
3 cups pitted cherries, halved
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
A few fresh thyme sprigs
Coarse sea salt
1. Preheat a grill to low.
2. Cut baguette into slices and brush both sides with olive oil
3. Brush both sides of the brie with olive oil
3. Place cheese directly on the center of the grill
4. Place bread slices around the bread
5. Close lid and grill until bread is golden brown, (2-3 minutes) and then flip the bread and grill until golden on the other side
6. Grill the cheese, covered, for about 5 minutes or until the find is soft. Use a metal spatula to remove from the grill and invert it on a plate.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. Toss cherries with olive oil and a few fresh thyme sprigs; lightly season with salt.
3. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and cook until juices start to caramelize about 15-18 minutes.