6-8 – corn tortillas
2 – Cups Shredded Lucky’s Rotisserie Chicken
1 – Cup Lucky’s Shredded Cheddar Cheese (divided)
1 15 oz – Can Enchilada Sauce
3/4 cup – Lucky’s Pico de Gallo
1/4 cup – cilantro (chopped)
Lucky’s Guacamole (optional for serving)
Sour Cream (optional for serving)
Shredded Lettuce (optional for serving)
1. Combine the shredded chicken, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, pico de gallo and cilantro; season to taste with sea salt if desired.
2. Place tortillas in microwave and heat on HIGH for 10 seconds to soften.
3. Divide chicken mixture among tortillas and gently roll-up into enchiladas.
4. Spread 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce onto the bottom of an 8”x8” microwave safe baking dish. Place enchiladas into baking dish and pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes or until heated through.
5. Remove plastic wrap and top enchiladas with remaining cheddar cheese. Return to microwave and heat on HIGH for an additional 15 seconds or until cheese has melted.
6. Allow enchiladas to rest for 1 minute before eating. Top with Lucky’s Guacamole, Pico de Gallo & Sour Cream. Enjoy!
7. Please note as microwaves differ in power, cooking times may vary.