2 tbsps – olive oil
4 – boneless chicken breasts
1/3 cup – flour
2 – eggs beaten
1/3 cup – bread crumbs
1/4 Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon – salt
Add pepper and herbs to taste
1 – lemon (cut into wedges)
1. For best results, place chicken in a plastic bag and pound with a rolling pin or meat pounder until breast is uniform in thickness.
2. Place flour in one bowl, eggs in another, and in a third bowl place breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, salt and any herbs.
3. Place each chicken breast in flour first, then dip in egg mixture, followed by breadcrumb cheese mix.
4. Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil, in pan over medium heat. Add the rest of the olive oil as needed as you cook all of the chicken.
5. Place chicken in frying pan.
6. Cook 4-5 minutes a side, until lightly brown on the outside, and white on the inside.
7. Drizzle lemon juice over chicken before eating.