- 4 whole delicata squash
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the delicata squash lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Cut into 1-inch thick slices.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, maple syrup and apple cider vinegar. Toss the squash in the bowl and coat.
- Spread the coated squash on the prepared baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes until tender.
- To serve, combine the cooked warm squash, pomegranate seeds, and crumbled goat cheese in a dish. Garnish with mint.