- 4 Made In-House Hatch Green Chile Burgers
- Lucky’s Market Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Hatch Green Chiles, roasted and sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Onion, finely chopped
- Mayonnaise or Dijon mustard
- Baked In-House hamburger buns
- Lucky’s Market Kettle Chips on the side
Heat up a grill or a griddle and cook the burgers to your liking. About 1 minute before removing them, top each burger with some cheese.
Remove when the cheese has melted and the burgers are done.
Butter the buns and place on the grill or griddle, cut side down and lightly toast.
Assemble the burgers with your desired toppings and dig in.