- Made In-House Rotisserie Chicken, sliced
- 1/2 cup hot tap water
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 carrots, sliced thin
- 2 daikon radishes, sliced thin
- 6 soft sub rolls
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 a cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 cup cilantro leaf
- 1 sliced jalapeno, for extra heat (optional)
- To pickle the vegetables, stir the hot tap water and sugar in a medium bowl, until the sugar dissolves. Add the vinegar, salt, red pepper, sliced carrots and radishes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain the pickled veggies. Slice the rotisserie chicken into thin pieces.
- Spread mayo over in the sub rolls. Layer the chicken, cucumbers, chicken, pickled veggies, cilantro leaves and jalapeños in the rolls.