- Whole Wheat Tortilla
- Made In-House Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- Grape Tomatoes, quartered
- Romaine, diced in chunks
- Salt and Pepper
- For the quick guacamole, cut open avocado and remove pit. Scoop the meat of the avocado into a bowl and squeeze the juice of 1/2 lime. Mash with fork, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lay tortillas on a clean flat surface. Place about 1/2 cup chicken, 1 tablespoon guacamole, 1/4 cup romaine, and a few tomatoes (as desired).
- Fold tightly to form a burrito shape.