2 1/2 cups – non fat milk
1 1/4 cup – butter
1/2 Tablespoons – salt
1/2 Tablespoon – black pepper
2 cups – all-purpose flour
2 cups – cheddar cheese
9 – eggs
1 tablespoon – dried sage
2 – pureed chipotle chilies
1. Bring milk, butter, salt, pepper, chilies, sage to a boil.
2. Add the flour and mix to a past over a low flame, about 10 min, until paste is shiny and dried out.
3. Put paste into mixer with a whisk attachment, add eggs one by one on high speed until dough comes together. Finish by adding cheese.
4. Scoop whatever size you like onto parchment lined baking sheet. Top with sea salt and a little cheese.
5. Bake at 400 degrees until puffed and dark golden brown, approx 15 min. Turn down to 325 degrees and bake until dried out and set, about 10-15 min more depending on size.