- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- Rainbow sprinkles for dusting
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl – dough will be stiff.
- Save 1/4 of the dough and chill in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Spread remaining dough in un greased 9×13 baking pan.
- Once smooth, spread raspberry preserves on top of the dough. Get the extra, chilled dough out of the freezer, roll it out and cut into long rectangles to make a lattice design on top of the raspberry preserved. Or, easy option – break the chilled dough into small balls and drop dough on top of the raspberry preserves. Add sprinkles, if desired.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
- Let cool and cut cookies into squares for sharing.