- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into noodles with a julienne peeler, spiralizer, or purchase the Cut In-House sweet potato noodles at your local Lucky’s Market*
- 4 slices Lucky’s Market original bacon
- 2 shallots, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
*At available locations.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place bacon in a large cast-iron skillet and bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy.
- Remove bacon and set aside on paper towels. Drain the bacon grease from skillet and place the skillet on the stove on medium heat.
- Add shallots and cook for about 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes, cook 1 more minute. Dice bacon and add back in.
- Add sweet potato noodles, salt, and pepper to skillet and stir in 1/4 cup of water. Cover, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender and water is cooked off.
- While sweet potato noodles cook, whisk together the eggs, milk, sriracha and parmesan in a small bowl.
- Immediately pour the egg mixture into the skillet and toss with tongs until well coated. Make sure to do this quickly so the egg doesn’t scramble. It should coat the noodles in a creamy sauce and will cook from the heat of the noodles.
- Serve immediately with more parmesan and parsley for garnish.