1 1/2 lb – medium sweet potatoes (about 3 potatoes) (pricked with fork)
4 cups – finely crushed sweet potato chips
1/4 cup – grated onion
2 Tbsp – unsalted butter (at room temperature)
1 – large egg
salt and fresh ground pepper
1/2 cup – mayonnaise
2 Tbsp – Lucky’s Market Sriracha
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Bake sweet potatoes directly on oven rack until tender, about 50 minutes. Let cool completely.
3. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
4. Peel sweet potatoes, transfer to large bowl and mash. Stir in 1 1/2 cups crushed chips, onion, butter, and egg. Add 1/2 tsp salt, and pepper to taste – stir until combined.
5. Spread remaining 2 1/2 cups crushed chips in shallow dish.
6. Scoop about 1 tbsp of sweet potato mixture into hands and shape into small 1 inch cylinder. Repeat to make about 36 cylinders.
7. Roll in crushed chips to coat all sides and arrange on prepared baking sheet – spray lightly with cooking spray.
8. Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until crisp and golden, about 30 minutes. Season with salt.
9. Dipping sauce: mix mayonnaise and Lucky’s Market Sriracha in small bowl.