- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 cloves roasted garlic
- 2 sprigs thyme (large stems removed)
- 2 sprigs Rosemary (large stems removed)
- 2 sprigs sage
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel the sweet potatoes, slice them in half and then cut into wedges. Put the wedges in a large bowl and coat with half of the olive oil.
- Spread the sweet potato wedges out in one layer on the prepared baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes until tender. After 30 minutes, turn the oven onto broil and broil on high for about 3 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- While the sweet potatoes are baking, in a food processor, combine the fresh herbs, garlic, and remaining olive oil to create an herb paste, scraping down the sides as needed. Once combined, place in a small bowl and fold in the yogurt.
- Serve potato wedges warm with the yogurt dipping sauce.