- 1 6 ounce container raspberries (rinsed and air dried)
- 1 6 ounce container blueberries
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- 1 avocado (peeled and cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes sliced into halves
- 1 bunch spinach (washed and torn into bite-size pieces)
- 1 Tbsp flax seeds
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Try serving this salad as an appetizer for your Valentine’s meal. It’s loaded with antioxidants, fiber, omega-3 fatty acids and all of the wonderful ingredients associated with supporting a healthy heart. Plus its vibrant colors will light up any plate.
Wash spinach and place in large bowl. Add berries, walnut pieces, tomatoes and avocado. Sprinkle with flax seeds and crumbled feta cheese. When ready to serve drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Enjoy!