- 6 slices bacon
- 8 ounces dried bowtie pasta
- 8 ounces green beans
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, diced
- 4 ounces crumbled feta
- Salt and pepper
- Bring 2 quarts of salted water to boil in a large pot. Add the pasta and cook until al dente- according to the package direction. Once cooked, drain the pasta and run under cold water to stop the cooking.
- While pasta is cooking, fry the bacon and remove to a paper towel, leaving the bacon fat in the large sauce pan. Crumble the bacon into bite size pieces.
- To the rendered bacon fat, add the green beans and cook on medium heat until slightly brown and tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add cold pasta to the green beans, stirring to warm and coat with remaining rendered fat.
- Once warm, add all ingredients to a large bowl- diced tomatoes, bacon, pasta and green beans. Season with salt and pepper, top with feta crumbles and serve warm.