About the Program:
Fresh air is objectively good. That’s why we want to do our part as a business to keep it fresh. We don’t claim to have it all figured out when it comes to sustainability, but we’re working on it. Here’s what you’ll receive when you sign up to become a Sustainable-ish shopper:
- A monthly email with tips to help you shop more sustainably, because bringing your own bag is just Step 1.
- An inside look at what we’re doing as a company to help you shop greener.
- Sustainability Sunday giveaways.
- Discounts & exclusive deals on sustainable shopping items, like Stashers Reusable bags, Hydroflask reusable mugs and more.
- Emotional support as you reach for the Saran Wrap and realize it’s not the best option to wrap your leftovers anymore. We’ll find a better alternative.
- What you won’t receive: judgement for forgetting your reusable bags, shaming for not bringing your own bulk containers or sideways looks for buying something in plastic. We’re doing the best we can, when we can.