Last Revised: November 19, 2018
We obtain Personal Information about you in the following ways:
- Information that you provide to us. When you register an account to use the Services, you provide us with information about yourself. As you use the Services, there may be other circumstances in which you provide us with additional information about yourself.
- Information that we obtain from your use of the Services. When you use the Services, we obtain information about products that you purchase, products you are searching for, store locations that are relevant to you, your location, and other items of information. We link this usage information to your account.
- Information that we obtain from other sources. From time to time we may obtain information about you from other sources, such as providers of other services where you have consented to that service providing information about you to us, or from third parties that develop information about consumers. For example, we have partnered with Shipt, Inc. to provide delivery services to our customers, and we may receive purchase and loyalty-program information as part of that partnership.
When you use the Services, we may also collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor’s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. We may also use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) that collect information about use of the Services and user traffic. The information we may collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
- Information about the devices you use to access the Services (such as the IP address and the type of the device, operating system, and web browser);
- Dates, times, and duration of use of the Services (including whether you are a repeat or first-time visitor); and
- Information on actions taken when using the Services (such as page views and website navigation patterns).
Use of Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to provide the Services to you, to understand usage of the Services so that we can make improvements to the Services, to provide relevant coupons and marketing messages to you in connection with your use of the Services, to analyze in an effort to better understand our products, services and business in general, and to understand your behavior and preferences so we can offer additional products, services and other opportunities that we believe will be of value to you.
We may also use your Personal Information to protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users; enforce our Terms and Conditions and comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We have several affiliates that provide services to us and we may disclose Personal Information to these affiliates. The affiliates are either wholly-owned subsidiaries or entities that we control.
We may derive information from your Personal Information that is not personally identifiable to you. For example, we may aggregate certain information regarding use of the Services so that your usage of the Services is not discernable from the aggregate usage of the Services. We may use and share with third parties any information that we derive from Personal Information that is not personally identifiable to you.
We may disclose Personal Information if compelled to in connection with a legal or regulatory proceeding, or in connection with enforcing our rights or defending ourselves in a legal or regulatory proceeding.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your Personal Information for so long as necessary to meet our business needs and to comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements. Your Personal Information is primarily stored in digital media, and when we no longer need to retain your Personal Information we will dispose of your Personal Information, whether stored in digital media or in hard copies, in a secure manner.
Access to Personal Information
We limit access to your Personal Information to people and entities that have a need to use your information for our business purposes.
Usage of the Services
We monitor your use of the Services so that we can understand how you use the Services, products that are of interest to you, store locations that are relevant to you, and other information that we may use to improve the Services and otherwise use in our business. We may also obtain your mobile device location information if you agree to share that information with us.
We offer you the following choices about the information we collect from you and how we communicate with you:
- Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of the Services.
- Promotional Communications. If you do not want us to use your email address and/or other contact information to promote our products or services, you can opt out by logging into your account and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile or by contacting us through the information set forthIf you have received a promotional email from us, you can also opt out of receiving future promotional emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in such email.
- Location Information. If you access our Services using a mobile device, you may adjust the settings on your mobile device to allow or prevent the sharing of location information. For example, you can disable “Location” (or “Location Services” on iOS-based devices) on your mobile device to prevent sharing your location information with us. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your mobile device to learn how to adjust your mobile device settings. Please note that if you disable the sharing of location information, you may be unable to access some features of our Services that are designed for mobile devices.
- Web Analytics.
Do Not Track
We use industry standard security measures to protect your Personal Information and require our service providers to do the same. However, you must understand that no data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. In addition, we limit access to your Personal Information as explained above in the section on Access to Personal Information.
Third Party Email Addresses
You may provide us with an email address for a friend, family member or other third party so that we can send information to that email address in accordance with your request. We will use that email address to send an email to that address for the purpose you provided the email address. The recipient of the email may contact us to remove his/her email address from our systems, and we provide information regarding how to remove his/her email address in each email that we send.
No Use by Children
The Services may be used only by adults who are a United States resident and of sufficient age and otherwise able to enter into a legally binding contract. In no event may the Services be used by a child under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us via the information set forth below.
Transfer of Personal Information
Contact for Questions or Complaints
Lucky’s Market Operating Company, LLC
6328 Monarch Park Pl, Suite 100
Niwot, CO 80503
Attn: General Counsel [email protected]
Notice of Changes